Keto-friendly, Vegan, non-GMO
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & LAB TESTED IN CANADA: Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd.
- BOTANICAL SOURCE & ORIGIN: Plantago ovato from India.
- CULTIVATION: Psyllium husks are a form of fiber made from the Plantago ovata plant, specifically from the husks of the plant’s seed.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: contains soluble fiber and is mostly known as a laxative and helps relieve constipation, promote regularity, and improve digestion.
- COMMON USES: The milled husks, which contain more dietary fiber than the seed, is used to make teas. Whole psyllium husks can also be added to foods, although be aware that they will absorb a good deal of cooking liquids due to a high fiber and mucilage content.
Details: Certified organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 3.9 x 3.8 inches