I am so excited to have in my new home...
I am so excited to share with you new items...
You asked for it, & HERE IT IS!!! Last week...
It’s official; these are going to be a monthly feature...
Trick-Or-Treat, give me something Beautifying to EAT!!! Yes, Halloween has come early...
I am going to keep this post sweet and small...
Imagine enjoying your favorite sweet treat every day while still...
All online orders will be fulfilled by Aug 27th
by Andrea Witthoeft
November 09, 2019
My personal experience, I came to believe that the number one reason why I and many women fail when trying to lose weight is prepping and planning… And also, those sweet cravings! Well not anymore because I have a very Beneficial & Beautifulsolution for all of you!
Are you ready to save money, lose weight, crush cravings, and learn how to prep and plan like a pro... Well, then I hope you enjoy my Step-By-Step Beauty Bomb Video!
I am so excited to teach you how to make the easiest, fastest, and tastiest on-the-go beautifying snack that will make! Ready for all your sweet craving to go away once and for all? Your body and brain will finally be satisfied because your body signs craving sugar... it's crying out for FAT & PROTEIN! Yes, healthy high-quality fats and quality proteins are truly the miracle macros that are needed for optimal weight loss success and crushing cravings.
Most of us when we are hungry and craving something sweet we will go out and spend at least 3-5$ on a protein bar that is typically loaded with toxic sugar alcohols, inflammatory poor-quality protein, sugar, and carbs.
Let's start prepping and planning ahead... In my Beauty Bomb video, I am going to be teaching you how to make my favorite Beauty Bombsthat liberality takes5minor less.
Plus all you need is ONE ingredient to make these Beauty Bombs and you will have snacks ready to go for the whole week!
Also, the added MCT powder will give you the brain-boosting energy to carry you through your mid-afternoon dip!
If you're interested in what I eat and when I eat, then please click here to receive my FREE Bakerlita Meal Plan to help you burn fat and beautify!
Lastly, My New Bakerlita Beauty Baking Mix can make MUCH more than just Beauty Bombs. I have created many recipes that you can innovate with this one mix.
If you want more videos on how to Bake to Beautify PLEASE subscribe to my Bakerlita YouTube Channel. Also, screenshot this video & share it on your IG stories to awareness how to bake to bless!
Okay, let’s get these Beauty-Bombs rollin into your mouth so that you can beautify from the inside out!
1. In a medium, open & pour in the entire Beauty Baking Mix. You will notice there will be a small pouch of Keto Chocolate chips. NOTE: You may add the chocolate chips right inside the mix to create more like a cookie dough beauty bomb which is AMAZING with a bit of natural peanuts butter and grass-fed butter, or you may also use it as a chocolate ganache layer, or zig-zag over each of the beauty bombs.
2. Add 1/2 cup of your favorite nut butter or butter grass-fed. NOTE: Coconut oil works too, however, you don't refrigerate your beauty-bombs they can get a little bit too soft & oily.
3. If you don’t have a Stand Mixer, it’s time to get your hands right into the beauty baking mix. If you do have a stand mixer, like me, use beater blade attachment. NOTE: you are going to do it the old fashion way by mixing by hand, you will just need a little bit of muscle to get the job done.
4. If you are noticing the bomb dough a bit too crumbly I either add 1-2tbsp of warm water or MCT oil. NOTE: You want the beauty bomb dough to be nice and scoop-able so beauty-bombs don’t break.
5. Prep a small baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Using a small cookie dough scoop, scoop out each ball. Makes around 20 Beauty-Bombs.
6. Roll in the palm of the hand; A trick to create a perfect ball is to cup your hand slightly. Place Beauty-Bombsfreezer or fridge to allow them to harden up.
7. As the Beauty-Bombs are hardening up in the fridge, it’s a good time to make the chocolate ganache. Add 2teaspoons of coconut oil, the entire pouch of keto chocolate chips from the Beauty Baking Mix into a small heatproof bowl.
8.Microwave for 10sec intervals, 3-4X until melted. (or use a heatproof bowl and a water bath to melt chocolate chips.)
9. To decorate, drop the entire bomb into the ganache, or drizzle zig-zags on top of each Beauty-Bomb. Place back in the fridge for 5 min to allow chocolate to harden up &ENJOY! Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Want to save money on all my Bakerlitaproducts, than Sign up for My Bakerlita Beauty-Baking Membership for only $9.99 CANa month and get up to 20% off all my Bakerlita Beauty Mixes and receive 4 FREE beautiful recipe cards in the mail every month, valued at $20.00.
Blessings, & #BakeTheBakerlitaWay!
1 Pkg Bakerlita Beauty Baking Mix 1/2 cup nut butter + 1/4 cup grass-fed butter2tsp coconut oil (melt with chocolate chips to make a chocolateganache for dunking & decorating bombs)
by Andrea Witthoeft
July 10, 2020
by Andrea Witthoeft
October 18, 2019
Join The Bakerlita Beauty Baking Tribe!
Hey baking beauties, I would love for you to join my exclusive Bakerlita tribe so you don't miss any of my latest sales, products & new recipes!